California Association of School Transportation Officials
School Transportation Business Management Forum
October 23-25, 2019
Delta by Marriott
12021 Harbor Boulevard, Garden Grove, CA, 92840
Exhibit Show and Reception is scheduled for Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Delta by Marriott, Anaheim Garden Grove, the meeting site for the forum.
Exhibit Show and Reception:
- Table Top Display Areas will be available to each registered exhibitor, on a first come first serve basis. There are minimal electrical outlets, so bring a power strip and a very long extension cord, if you need electricity.
- Set-up time will begin at 1:00 pm, Thursday, October 24, 2019.
- Prepaid beverage tickets are available for purchase prior to the forum for $13.00 each.
An exhibitor registration fee is $499.00 for each table top display. Included in this price, is one table top display at the exhibitor reception on Thursday night, attendance in all seminars, continental breakfasts on Thursday and Friday, and lunch on Thursday. Since Thursday’s lunch is a sit down lunch, we will need a confirmation for lunch. $499.00 is for one person. For each additional person, will be $75.00 each.
CASTO sponsorship program is designed to help minimize registration costs for forum attendees. Sponsorships helps reduce registration costas for attendees, helps with audio/visual, room rentals, speakers, breaks, meals, administration cost, etc.
Give-Away-Items, with your company logo, may be passed out to all attendees. The company must pay for all shipping and handling charges to the hotel. CASTO will give them to each attendee with their registration packet. Examples: pens, mouse pads, stress balls, etc.
The cost is $500.00 to participate in the “Vendor Direct” program. This is considered a sponsorship.
Vendor Direct Program:
- For $500.00 your company/organization will be allotted five minutes to speak to all Forum attendees prior to the Exhibit Show. No other vendor will be in the room.
- The $500.00 goes towards conference expenses (Programs, Breaks and Meals)
- Signage identifying your organization
- Recognition in the Forum program
All Vendors, who participate in “Vendor Direct”, need to be lined up by 2:30 pm on Thursday, October 24, 2019.
Conference Rate: $159.00 per night
Cutoff date: 10/01/2019
Click here for the online hotel reservation link
** Room rate extended two-days prior to and two-days after event should attendee want to remain in town for tourism activities **